Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pretty finger nails!


I did my nails today and the came out awesome!
they're not the best photos but they are really pretty.
The index finger: dark blue nail-polish with black shatter
The middle finger: clear coat covered with aqua glitter
The ring finger: aqua nail-polish with black shatter
And for meggyums, The pinkie finger: clear coat dipped in silver glitter*




On my thumb is...
1.  nail growth system
2. aqua nail-polish
3. clear coat
4. dark blue nail-polish stripes
5. clear coat
6. black shatter
7. clear coat with a sprinkle of glitter
8. one last clear coat
All applied in order! WOW!




You can imagine it took long! But just one problem, I only did one hand! That's why my cousin will be doing it for me tonight! :D

*To do the glitter nail, just get the finest glitter you can find, the finer the easier, and a bottle of clear coat (top coat). You don't need much glitter, just about a table spoon (I have half a pound!). Apply the clear coat and while it's still wet, and either dip your finger in the glitter or keep sprinkling until you can no longer see the nail. Then apply a clear coat and wait for it to dry. Apply a couple more coats until the surface is fairly smooth. This also works with coloured nail-polish and a light sprinkle.*

No comments:

Post a Comment