Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

Meggyums, the fashion police of annapolis

Meggyums is in Annapolis this weekend for sailing semi-finals. Look at some of the messages she has sent us!
  • an old couple just showed up. The mum is in a vv shirt with a popped collar and the dad has on the green fleet smathers and branson belt.
  • I can't handle how preppy everyone is.
  •  unfortunately I'm dressed like an Easter egg
  • My outfit is a little too Mimi prep for here. They are more nautical in Annapolis.
  • There were these two little girls running around in pink and green lilly dresses today.
  • There's a baby running around in a monogram pink and green dress.
  • There's A girl here in Mimis lilly skirt [the new one she wants to steal] and nude ballets. And another in a high waisted navy polka dot skirt.
  • I'm just reporting that Mimmyums belongs here
  • The sailors from Dartmouth are in front of us at security. I coordinate with them. One of the guys and I even have on the same shirt. My team looks homeless.
  • Well the guy that had on the same shirt had on light blue pants and a yellow belt. I have one yellow pants and the vv belt.


    She's insane I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment