Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 27, 2013

Hectic month

Ahhhh! I can't believe five months have already gone by this year. To top it off, I have barely blogged this whole month. I have an excuse.

Let me just give you a break down of my entire month...
At the beginning of the month, I left home to celebrate Meggyums' graduation up in Texas. I was there for two weeks, and when I came back midnight last Sunday, I was overwhelmed by school work. My entire last week of living has been filled with school work. I went to sailing on Friday, and ended up sitting in the restaurant copying History notes. I woke upon Saturday to copy more notes, then left to go rankings. There was a bad squall when we were launching, but we launched anyway. The squall sucked out all the wind so our racing was not very effective. I sat in the same place for about 20 minutes. Whatever wind that pushed me forward, was going against the strong current.
We went to a "beach house" down the islands right after rankings. That was fun. Dad shot a little baby eel with his spear gun while we were snorkeling that night. We came back on Sunday evening, after which I proceeded to copy the last bit of my history notes. I made no progress on my science notes this weekend.
This week I only have school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I think I am spending Thursday, Friday  and Saturday sailing/doing sailing related this since we have a regatta over the long weekend. I haven't been to gymnastics in almost a month! Tomorrow hopefully.

A little sneak peek at our trip. Photos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment