Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 7, 2013

OOTD: Anchors and Yellow

Top: Crewcuts
Skirt: Lands' End
Sandals: Lands' End
Purse: Kate Spade 

I am so fed up of wearing shorts, so anytime I'm going anywhere these days, I'm in a skirt or dress. Today I opted for this light yellow knit skirt and a tank top because it was super hot and humid. Since it was so  hot, I parted my hair to the side and swept it up into a messy side bun right behind my hair. I finished it off with  a yellow gingham Tsunami Kanzashi (flower clip). This is a go-to hair styles because it is quick but still looks cute and pollished. This tank top is one of my favourites, and I honestly believe that everyone should have it in their closets. Of course, got to have the usual navy flower sandals to complete any weekend look, because it was just too hot to wear Sperry's.


No comments:

Post a Comment