Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Updating my life

It's been so ridiculously long since I've posted here, and to be honest, I miss it. I mean really, Facebook and Instagram {@mimmyums} don't cut it in terms of expressing yourself. Today I thought I'd just bring you up to date on what my life has been like.

Somehow, my life has gotten crazy to the point where I don't really use the computer unless I have to make a PowerPoint or something like that. Any research I do for school I tend to do on my phone. Maybe it's because I'm too lazy to do anything but lie on my bed.

Update time!
Sailing: racing a new boat now! No more opti for me, I'm sailing laser 4.7 for the next couple of years. That boat is really killing my old-people knees though, and man is that laser gear expensive! 
Gymnastics: no longer in my life :( due to my horrible joints, I was forced to stop and now, well I'm back in therapy. My workouts in the gym have now been replaced with workouts at the physiotherapist.
School: I've figured out what I want to do with my life! In other words, I think I've decided what I want to study at university, petroleum geophysics. Basically, the physics of the earth in terms of how to find oil, I think the name is pretty self-explanatory but people still ask what is geophysics. 
Current obsession: mocha frappes from McCafe. It's so strange, I don't even like coffee, but lately I've just been wanting this mocha frappe. I still won't drink coffee on its own. Seriously though, next time you're at Micky Ds try their mocha frappe, somehow they have high quality, great tasting coffee 
Last thing I lost: my beautiful Kaenon sunglasses. They were on my face, with a sunglasses strap, and that wave still washed them off my face. Long story short, don't miss your hiking strap and fall off the boat on a choppy day. 
Latest wardrobe indispensable: my scalloped-hem Lilly blouse. It's a blue, silk tank top that's breezy and cool and fits like it was made for me. Looks great with printed shorts, jeans and a cardigan, and also layers well in cooler weather. Basically, everyone needs one in their life.
Book I'm reading: time riders. It's about kids who were snatched at their moment of death and travel through time in order to keep the world shape from other time travelers. Their first task? To save the world from an evil physicist who travels back to World War Two to help the nazis win. I saw the world nazi and decided to buy it...
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment