Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Colour blocking: do or don't?

Colour blocking seems to be all the rage these days. But is this trend a good one?



not to mention the leggings as pants
speaking of leggings, colour blocking at it's worst
I'm not to sure what I think of it. Most of the colour block clothes i see these days are, not my thing. Are they yours? Comment and tell me how YOU wear it. If you do at all!




















And then they call dresses like these colour block dresses. I mean, can they really be considered colour block? I don't think so.























Shorts: Roxy
cardigan, sandals & tank: Lands' end
Considering what they call colour blocking these days, I would consider this outfit halfway to colour blocking which could brighten up your day.And the good thing about "colour blocking" like this is that you can go all out with accessories! Just keep in mind, no red and pink, orange and green & brown and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment