Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 29, 2013

OOTD: pants?!?!

What sorcery is this? I'm wearing actual pants without complaining in today's OOTD.

Top: Lilly Pulitzer (keep your eye open for it on Rue La La)
Polka dot chinos: Lands' End


Sally Hansen nail strips Check it out, Ciate Headliner layered under Sally Hansen HD spectrum 

Jewellry: All DIY-ed 

Purse: Kate Spade
Key chain: Lilly Pulitzer free gift

Surprise! I went to the cinema, with friends. Who would have seen that coming. I had on jeans (GASP!) and a stripe top. I was waiting on Mum, then gave in to the discomfort and ran upstairs to change into something more comfortable. I hate pants because they never fit me right, thighs too tight, waist too big and sometimes too short. These pants are the closest thing to fitting i have ever owned. I like the length, fit and best of all, they are super duper comfy. Of course the waist is still too big but it's smaller than most. I paired it with a go-to Lilly top that's super comfy and my grey Patagonia since I am always freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment