Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Outfit of the "day"- Gym chic

front


back

CARDIGAN!
Skirt: Billabong
Cardigan:Talbots
Leotard: Alpha Factor Aerials (just in case you are interested)

I was going to gymnastics so naturally I had on a leotard. I threw this skirt on over it and thought it looked so cute I just had to blog it. I threw on my cardigan and made it a cute outfit for me to nip into the mall and check the bookstore. For all you gymnasts out there, Alpha Factore has GK like quality with a Snowflake like price. I still think Snowflake has a better fit but this fits nicely too. Picked this up at $25 on sale from their website. Love the back! My shoes aren't in the picture but I had on my beloved Lands' End floral sandals in navy pictured here.

No comments:

Post a Comment