Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2012

Prep pup


I don't know if I ever talk about my dogs but...
In October we got a new puppy. She's an insanely mixed breed dog (pothound) who looks rather Parson Jack Russel-y. Don't worry, she is a rather preppy puppy as she, along with my other two dogs, have bow ties for special occasions, hand sewn by Meggyums. Her own is (as expected) pink and green!
My puppy's name is Bella. AKA What-a-mess, Stinky, Murfee (only Meggyums calls her that), Miserable, Stupid dog, Cat dog, Simba (as in the lion Simba from lion king), Puppy among many other things. (These are just the most commonly used.)

Without further ado, here is one of the positions in which she likes to sleep...




top view
side view
yep! that's my puppy. You know what they say, like dog, like owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment