Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 8, 2012

how to wear leggings (under shorts, dresses & skirts)

Lots of people seem to be confused with how to wear leggings, so I'm going to go it over



Key: (according to me) 
Tights-               sheer footed leggings (you know what I mean)
Ankle leggings- leggings that hit right above the ankles
Capri leggings-  leggings that hit right below the knee


  • Capri leggings under shorts, DON'T!
  • Ankle leggings under shorts, DO!
  • Tights under shorts, DO!
  • Capri leggings under skirts, DO!
  • Ankle leggings under skirts, DO!
  • Tights under skirts, DO!
  •  Capri leggings under dresses, DO!
  •  Ankle leggings under dresses, DO!
  •  Tights under dresses, DO! 
  •  Leggings and t shirts, DON'T!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I've been looking around for a good place that sales shorts to wear under dresses for my wife. What would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. under my skirts and dresses, I love the Nike compression shorts as they are comfortable and don't show. Also check Sports academy, I got a pair of their house brand compression shorts for $5! these shorts also double for use while exercising and I wear them under my school uniform as well

      Delete