Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 16, 2012

Outfit of the day- Batik Beautiful


close up on bandeau and print on the top
Top: Lands' End
Denim leggings: Macy's
Shoes: Sperry's
Purse: Lilly Bloom
Bandeau: A gift.

The top is a beach cover up which I like to wear as a top. the style is similar to an Indian kurta, a loose, thin long-sleeved top. The contrast of the loose top and the tight jeans looks awesome, and yes I follow my own rules, it hits well below my butt! The print is a kind of fake batik like thing. I went with pretty minimalist accessories. I love my Lily Bloom bag for many reasons. I got a $60 bag for $20, it's recycled plastic, the size is great and the colourful, fun print matches with everything! I couldn't link a website because there isn't one. You can get one on Amazon, eBay or do like me and get it at Marshall's. I also saw at TJ Maxx. Here I was thinking it was just a cute, no-name bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment