Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Berlin Clothing haul

I didn't get much stuff when I went to Berlin, but I got a couple of things so I thought I'd show you. 

Solid ones: H&M (they don't have the same colours but this and this are kind of similar)


Here is a close up and I got these from a German company called S.Oliver, but I can't find them or a similar pair anywhere!

I love this because the sleeves can roll up and button, and it's really light so I can actually wear it here in the tropics. H&M

This was a cheap find from Kaufhof- like a German Macy's- but this one from Amazon is similar

H&M

again from Kaufhof, but this O'Neill one is really cute and the style is similar


this here is Amplemann, and he is used on the older crossing lights in  East Berlin. He is so cute that  they turned him into an entire franchise!

No comments:

Post a Comment