Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pastels with some POP!




Top: Random house brand (similar)
Shorts: J.Crew
Cardigan: New York and Company (similar)
Ballet Flats: Lands' End (similar)
Earrings: Claire's (similar)
Handbag: Lily Bloom (same style, different print)

Mum loved this top while I was a little iffy on it. It was 10€ so we bought it. I thought it look a bit like a pyjama top, but when I got home, I realized the blue in the top and my cardigan were the same. I just had to add the shorts and it was perfect! Some may find it a bit too much, but I will wear my Lily Bloom purse with just about anything! The leopard print is fairly subdued, so I think I can get away with it. It's so colourful it can match with almost anything! I love how the earrings and the shoes match perfectly.

P.S Forever 21 and Claire's have some really nice costume jewelry for reasonable prices

No comments:

Post a Comment