Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bows, Cupcakes and babies





The first of the next generation of my family was born! Now she has been baptized in our family baptism dress, everyone, including the boys, has been baptized in that little, almost 60 year old cotton dress. I'm not one of those girls who goes "awww" every time I see a baby, I've never really liked babies. But since playing with my new niece, I have to say, I'm starting to warm up to them. This one is so cute, she was the youngest one at church and the only one that didn't cry, not to mention she slept through the whole thing!

You saw those photos of the cakes? Yeh, I ate too many of those things that day.
Two plates of curry with lots of paratha, about five cupcakes and a glass of chocolate milk do not go down well. Just sayin'.

Bow tank top: J.Crew
Skirt: Brooks Brothers
Cardigan: New York and Co.
Cupcake belt: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment