Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 16, 2012

Bespectacled Bloggers?

Hey!
I hope you've been enjoying my Outfit of the days, and I really would love to hear from you so don't be afraid to comment or email me.
Most pictures that I've seen of fashion bloggers show that they wear glasses. Now I don't know if they thinks it's style or if that's just the truth of how many people in the world have bad eye-sight. I hate to admit it but I am one of those bloggers with glasses. Now this isn't for fashion, I'm blind like a bat thanks to my blood. I would have to admit though my glasses are pretty fashionable (mis-matched temples just like my socks!) I do have contacts but only for sports.
I'm sad because Meggyums went back to Galveston but nevertheless, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment