Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Outfit of the day- Lilly love

Jewelry and close up on dress

the awesome back of the dress

Navy and pink dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Flower sandals: Lands' End
Starfish headband: Homemade by Meggyums to match my doggy's homemade bow tie
Jade flower bracelet: Houston China town
Pearls: ?


This is my ultimate, all time favourite dress that I have ever owed and not just because it's Lilly! I would wear this to quite possibly anyplace where "casual" is not acceptable. Anyplace! The navy fabric is zig-zag texture and is soft and thick. It's so well made I didn't even know it had a zip until my cousin pointed it out, but that may just be because I was so excited to get the dress. I love the little key hole in the back which for me just makes the dress. I think this requires simple jewelry to showcase it's beauty. What's more simple than pearls? Pink sandals complete the outfit and a simple quiet purse would do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment