Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Outfit of the day- Pattern-tastic

Close up on those awesome shorts.
Striped top: Ralph Lauren
Plaid shorts: United Colors of Benetton
Madras purse: Tommy Hilfiger
Flower sandals: Lands' End
Pearl earrings: A jewelry store

This here is a perfect example of pattern mixing. The plaid on the shorts are very subtle, so subtle that I can wear it with almost anything. The stripe on the top is very small so the two patterns don't overwhelm each other. For the pop of colour I added the purse which to some people could be too much, with everything being a pattern, but I love it! The floral sandals are a neutral navy, and I wear it with everything. I have these slippers in four colours! Of course pearls go with everything and add a classic touch to this outfit to pull it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment