Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meggyums' Outfit of the day- Beach Break



Dress: H&M
Cropped blazer: H&M
Eyelet bikini: Lands' End Canvas
Tote: Lauren | Ralph Lauren
Sandals: Birkenstock Gizeh
Sugar Starfish clip: Handmade by Meggyums!

There's nothing I like more than going to the beach or relaxing on a boat. The tote stores all my sea-side supplies (including sunscreen!) with room for a large beach towel. A white eyelet swimsuit is cute but still grown up and shows off a great tan! Red sandals add some colour to the blue overtones of the whole outfit and tie in the red on the tote (plus could you get more nautical than blue, red and white???). The dress acts as a suitable cover-up après-swim and the cropped blazer transitions the cotton dress from the yacht to cocktails at the club bar in one easy step. I love bowclips in my hair but I switch to starfish in the summertime or at the seaside. Similar ones can be found on Etsy but I went the cheaper route and made my own. A sure conversation piece!
xx
Meggyums

No comments:

Post a Comment