Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

Outfit of the day- Pink perfect


Square neck eyelet top: Lands' end
Hot pink shorts: Roxy
Tote: Lilly Pulitzer originals
Plaid boat shoes: Sperry top-sider
Knee socks: Little miss matched (limited edition from a couple seasons ago)
Bead and wire lariat: Hand made by me!
Wire bracelet: Hand made by me! (wire from Amazon and Micheals

This is a typical outfit for me to wear, despite all the stares i get, I'm accustomed. Even if I'm not wearing this I get the stares, a knee brace does not help you self esteem. Anyway, this outfit is probably a bit over the top but I mean, who couldn't love pink and green? (My favourite colour of course!) You can't say it doesn't match because it does. There's really no explaining to do here. All I can say is that Lilly Pulitzer would be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment